Maximize Revenue With Local Business Listings
We upload and manage your business information to over 70+ of the most established search engines, local service sites, and mapping apps. With our Powerlisting services you will build a large online presence, rank better on local searches and help potential customers find you!
Get Found Everywhere With Our PowerListings
Google. Google Maps. Apple Maps. Facebook. Bing. Yahoo. Yelp. It doesn’t matter which map, app, voice search tool, digital assistant, search engine, GPS system, or social network consumers use to find and engage with your business. What matters is that they discover accurate, complete, and compelling information at every turn.
- Listing Visitor Reporting: See how often a listing appears in local search results, the views its detail page receives, and the number of times customers click on a featured message — which helps you tie revenue back to your locations’ digital presence.
- Review Monitoring: Monitor and search customer reviews by location across every PowerListings site that supports them, including Yelp, Facebook, Google+, and Citysearch, in real time. Get custom notifications for new reviews, search reviews by location, and analyze how customer feedback varies over time and across locations.
- Duplicate Suppression: Duplicate records of your business information appear across the search ecosystem — and they cost you time, money, and SEO benefits. Our patent pending technology finds and suppresses duplicate listings so consumers never see incorrect or incomplete address or contact information. Since search engines value consistency, Duplicate Suppression offers huge SEO benefits.
See How Your Business Appears Online
Run a free scan to check your listings on.
Help customers choose you by creating the most complete, rich, and accurate presence on all the search engines, maps, apps and local directories where they search for your business.
Enhanced Content Syndication: Leverage your listings across the web to differentiate your brand from the competition and drive measurable business results.
- Showcase photos, videos, business descriptions, hours and holiday hours, staff bios, product & service lists, and more than a dozen other fields alongside your basic Name, Address and Phone number (NAP). Listings complete with enhanced content receive 416% more views than those without.
- Turn your listings into measurable marketing opportunities with the exclusive Featured Message. Highlight special offers, drive transactions or form fills, and more with this patented 50-character clickable field.
Analytics are critical to your success. Peak 14 Media publisher relationships provide exclusive analytics on your presence across the PowerListings Network to enable us to measure what’s working for your website and how your customers are engaging with it.
Search Term Reporting: Monitor the search queries for which your listings show up most often in local search results. Use this information to optimize your listings and your own website for the keywords you want and discover hidden opportunities to get found more often.
Listen To Your Customer
Most brand experiences happen at the local level, and your customers record and amplify those experiences through reviews, photos, videos, and posts across the web. Monitor the feedback and content customers generate about your locations to ensure you deliver the best experience possible, everywhere.
Social Location Page Posting: Get the word out quickly and easily by posting on your locations’ Google+, Facebook, Foursquare, and Twitter accounts directly from the dashboard. Post content immediately, or schedule posts to publish at a future date and time.
Local Listening: Keep tabs on the Google+, Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter, and Instagram content that customers generate from your locations and respond directly from the dashboard.
Reviews API: Peak 14 Media publisher relationships provide access to reviews across every PowerListings site that supports them.
Control Your Presence
Even after setting up accurate and rich listings for all your locations, you may have errant listings or rogue profiles. Whether you have 1 location or 10,000, we have a system that keeps you in control of what appears and what doesn’t.
Aggregator Submission: Only Peak 14 Media PowerListings gives you true control over your listings — but, in cases like major rebrands and store closings, submitting your information to the market’s biggest data aggregators can strengthen the consistency of your local presence across the web. Submit the identical information you store in Peak 14 Media to Infogroup & Acxiom, so you maintain a single source of truth when it comes to your digital presence.
Social Page Location Data Sync: Sync the location data in the Peak 14 Media Location Management Platform to your place pages on Facebook and Foursquare. If social pages don’t exist for your location(s) already or are managed by someone else, Peak 14 Media can create or claim them for you.
Get On Google
Google pulls from many sources to determine rankings — so to ensure you’re covered, your local SEO strategy should encompass consistent listings, optimized local Pages, and submitting data directly to Google. We handle all three parts, at scale and from one central platform.
Google My Business Locations Management Services: Managing Google’s direct submission process can be challenging. We can upload your data, work with Google to claim your locations, and communicate directly with Google Support to address any issues. If you’d prefer to manage this process yourself, Peak 14 Media Location Management Platform automatically formats your location data to abide by Google’s mercurial requirements.
Local Business Listings Directories
Buffalo Peaks B&B Lodge and Cabin Featured Client
Read about their success and all the services we performed. Branding, internet marketing, local directories, reputation management, photography, and video.